Yaoi Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yaoi Roleplay

A Yaoi RPG! Male characters from any anime are allowed, as well as made up characters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Original Character: Nero. Roleplay wanted! :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
azachattack

Original Character: Nero. Roleplay wanted! :) Empty
PostSubject: Original Character: Nero. Roleplay wanted! :)   Original Character: Nero. Roleplay wanted! :) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:33 pm

I have a better description if needed. Smile contact me at crown_me_envy @ yahoo . com
Name: Nero D'Armi
Species: Human
Appearance: His origin is Italian, and his family has natural black hair and fair skin yet He bleaches his hair completely white in order to not be associated with his family in case of possible danger and it's style is lengthy, about to his chin, but never messy. Sometimes held in a loose ponytail but only if he's focused on something. He's around 6 ft 2 in tall, and lean in physique, but it's apparent he has muscle. His eyes are an amber brown in color as is the rest of his family. He normally wears white, a plain cotton white T-shirt (short sleeved or long) and white jeans.
Personality/Other: He's typically serious about what he does, as a family profession. His father is a head in a branch of the mafia and Nero's the one who's trusted with it, being the oldest child. He has one younger brother, around 14 and a sister that's 19. He does need to loosen up the majority of the time, but he's not foul tempered unless he's 'on call'. He cares deeply for his siblings, even more than obeying his father. He doesn't enjoy what he does, but he wouldn't risk disappointing his father or the possibility of leaving his siblings.
Back to top Go down

Original Character: Nero. Roleplay wanted! :)
Page 1 of 1