Yaoi Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yaoi Roleplay

A Yaoi RPG! Male characters from any anime are allowed, as well as made up characters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emris (Character #2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EVILIMP

EVILIMP

Emris (Character #2)  Empty
PostSubject: Emris (Character #2)    Emris (Character #2)  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:04 pm

(I am not sure about the rules here but I like having multiple characters to play with because I like having different Personalities to use. It makes things more interesting Very Happy )

Name:Emris

Bio: His mother was considered the first vampire and Demon. (Long back story I will not get into that) Because of this he is a vampire but the Demon in him gives him certain advantages. Like being able to walk out in the sunlight. He is also the anti-Christ. Because of this he has a very deep hatred for humans. He can not stand them. He has a charismatic personality. Despite hating people, people easily love him. He is a very manipulative and political being. He will constantly try to look at every angle to everything you do to try and use you for his on purpose. He is a Seke, but because of this dominate personality he will probably try most of the time to top his partner. He gets a thrill out of a challenge so he will gravitate to a seme just to see if he can get the better of them. If he is with an uke he would probably lavish them with gifts, but in the end just end up using them easily. So he may grow board(It would take a stronger uke then a seme to keep him. That is just the way he is. He needs someone who wouldn't be afraid to yell at him and give him the occasional smack when he is wrong). Even though he likes to act like he is mature and intelligent (which he can be the most of the time) deep down he can be a spoiled brat who wont think of anyone but him self. His partner will need to have a strong will to basically beat the narcissism out of him.

Likes: Scotch (loves it), Sex or trying new things in the bedroom (He has the libido the size of a small content), Chocolate (even though it would make him fat XD)
Dislikes: Weak wills, whiny attitudes, people, messes (he is a neat freak)

(since my avatar is my other character koji I will describe Emris)

Looks: He has White hair, pale skin and very bright blue eyes (that turn red when he is feeling intense emotions. Like Lust or anger) He is about 5'7 to 5'8 and has a very slim figure. He is muscular but he is more so toned the bulky.
Back to top Go down

Emris (Character #2)
Page 1 of 1