Yaoi Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yaoi Roleplay

A Yaoi RPG! Male characters from any anime are allowed, as well as made up characters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My character is Koji

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EVILIMP

EVILIMP

My character is Koji  Empty
PostSubject: My character is Koji    My character is Koji  EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:33 pm

Name: Koji
Bio: He is a poor regular kid with a quirky sense of humor. His Father died when he was young and his mother is always sick. So he has to take care of her. Despite being a jock he is pretty short about 5'5. His favorite sports are soccer and track. He has the tendency of falling for men he can't have. Unrequited love is his pattern. He is a seke so it doesn't matter what position he takes. (though he leans more towards being an uke) All in all he is just an honest person searching for his missing piece.

Favorite kinds of joke: the kind that are so bad they make you laugh anyway.

Loves: His mother, Sports, spicy food, and sweet food (His motto is "You can only love the extremes when it comes to food. there is no middle ground") and really smutty BL mangas...though no one knows. He considers it his dirty little secret.
Hates: Bullies, ignorant people and purple food. (XD He thinks it isn't natural for some odd reason)

As for the rest I will let you figure it out. ^^
Back to top Go down

My character is Koji
Page 1 of 1