Yaoi Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yaoi Roleplay

A Yaoi RPG! Male characters from any anime are allowed, as well as made up characters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rudolf - spirit of Christmas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DIE MOFO!

DIE MOFO!

Rudolf - spirit of Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Rudolf - spirit of Christmas   Rudolf - spirit of Christmas EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Hey I've had a few ideas that no one else is looking into >.< so here's the first guy, I'd really like to do this one.

Name: Rudolf
Uke/Seme: Uke
Type: bondage boy
Looks: Rudolf - spirit of Christmas Rudolph_yaoi_by_ecchi_mia-d35nrl5
Story: He's the spirit of Christmas in an earthly form. He came down to see what was really happened during the Christmas month when he was caught by someone. At times he's all for being tied up in odd poses and toyed with where as other days he can put up quite a fight and argue although usually gives into the bodily pleasures.
Back to top Go down
EVILIMP

EVILIMP

PostSubject: Re: Rudolf - spirit of Christmas   Rudolf - spirit of Christmas EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:46 am

I don't know if you didn't notice XD but this forum is kinda dead. I keep it in my book mark in case anyone new shows up. You are new so I wouldn't mind doing this one with you. It sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
DIE MOFO!

DIE MOFO!

PostSubject: Re: Rudolf - spirit of Christmas   Rudolf - spirit of Christmas EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:57 pm

oh trust me I noticed. >.<

Just kept it in the background in case since recently other sites are failing me when it comes to new ideas. I've got a cold right now so I'm taking a break from RPing but if you'd like to wait I'd be happy to do it with someone.
Back to top Go down
EVILIMP

EVILIMP

PostSubject: Re: Rudolf - spirit of Christmas   Rudolf - spirit of Christmas EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:09 pm

Sure XD I am actually sick also so I am a taking a break too. But this is a forum that is still going if you want more people to RP with http://yaoiotakuforum.phpbbnow.com/index.php
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rudolf - spirit of Christmas   Rudolf - spirit of Christmas Empty

Back to top Go down

Rudolf - spirit of Christmas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yaoi Roleplay :: Introduce your character :: Character Introduction-
Jump to: