Yaoi Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yaoi Roleplay

A Yaoi RPG! Male characters from any anime are allowed, as well as made up characters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dans room.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paraparapo

paraparapo

Dans room. Empty
PostSubject: Dans room.   Dans room. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:42 am

Dan walked inside the room with his friend, "Wait there, I'll just get dressed" He says hastily, they were going to some sort of night club, or atleast, that's what they were meant to be doing.

Dan stood infront of his friend and unbuttoned his shirt, and noticed his friend suddenly began to blush and cover his crotch area, maybe they didn't need to rush to this night club to quickly...

Objective: Someone be Dan's friend =w=
Back to top Go down
EVILIMP

EVILIMP

Dans room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dans room.   Dans room. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Koji blushed as he turned his head to the side. Trying to cover his arousal still. His heart pounding in his chest. "s-sorry about that..."
Back to top Go down
paraparapo

paraparapo

Dans room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dans room.   Dans room. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:48 pm

Dan smirked and leant towards his friend, "You getting excited 'bout something?" He asked, putting his hand at the bottom of Koji's crotch area, "Impatient aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
EVILIMP

EVILIMP

Dans room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dans room.   Dans room. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:53 pm

"Ahh..." he gasped wincing a little. He wasn't sure if he was relived or surprised. "...It isn't like I did it on purpose."
Back to top Go down
paraparapo

paraparapo

Dans room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dans room.   Dans room. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:59 pm

Smirking, Dan squeezed and messaged the bottom of Koji's crotch area, and leant foward, "But there must be something bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
EVILIMP

EVILIMP

Dans room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dans room.   Dans room. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:07 pm

Koji moaned as he leaned into Dan's touch. "Besides the fact you are shirtless?" He chuckled. "No...nothing." He said with strained sarcasm. He felt his knees grow weak.
Back to top Go down
paraparapo

paraparapo

Dans room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dans room.   Dans room. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Dan moved his hand up, and stroked a visable buldge on Kojis crotch, "By the sounds of it, you're enjoying this." He asserted, squeezing the buldge and tugging on it.
Back to top Go down
EVILIMP

EVILIMP

Dans room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dans room.   Dans room. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:16 pm

Koji dew in a deep breath. Fighting a loosing battle to control him self. "When you touch me like that I can't help it...." He felt his Arousal harden. Desperate for relief. He let out a long slow moan.
Back to top Go down
paraparapo

paraparapo

Dans room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dans room.   Dans room. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:20 pm

Dan moved his hand into Kojis jocks and felt his member bare, "Heheh, you're really askin' for it arent you?" He said, stroking the Bare member.
Back to top Go down
EVILIMP

EVILIMP

Dans room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dans room.   Dans room. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:23 pm

Koji whimpered. His hand gripped onto Dan's shirt. " yes....please..." His body started to shake.
Back to top Go down
paraparapo

paraparapo

Dans room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dans room.   Dans room. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Dan took his hand out and stood up, his own buldge showing infront of Koji's face, "I'm not lettin' you off so easily.." He said, scratching is buldgy crotch area.
Back to top Go down
EVILIMP

EVILIMP

Dans room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dans room.   Dans room. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:33 pm

Koji smirked at him. His cheeks were lightly flushed. He wasn't sure what was happening. But he wasn't complaining about where it was headed. "I hope not." he rasped as he hurriedly undid Dan's pants. He stroked him heatedly.
Back to top Go down
paraparapo

paraparapo

Dans room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dans room.   Dans room. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:36 pm

Dan closed his eyes, he put a hand of Kojis shoulder and another on his head, and moaned quietly.

He steadily moved Koji's head towards his throbbing member, as it was being stroked.
Back to top Go down
EVILIMP

EVILIMP

Dans room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dans room.   Dans room. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:40 pm

Koji licked his tip teasingly before drawing his member into his mouth. He moaned stroking him as his tongue continued to message him.
Back to top Go down
paraparapo

paraparapo

Dans room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dans room.   Dans room. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Dan moaned in ecstacy, "Im getting to hot..." He said, removing his shirt completely, and pulling his board shorts down, leaving on his jocks on, and continuing to move Koji's head so his manhood was moving into his friends mouth, "Suck on it..." He said, "If you want me inside you..." He bluntly pointed out.
Back to top Go down
EVILIMP

EVILIMP

Dans room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dans room.   Dans room. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:55 pm

Koji bobbed his head, sucking on the man harshly. He pulled him deep into his throat tightening it around him. Koji's hands held onto Dan's hips so he could hold him self steady.
Back to top Go down
paraparapo

paraparapo

Dans room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dans room.   Dans room. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:00 pm

Dan moved his hips accordingly, thrusting into his friends mouth, moaning pleasurably, before he felt his fluids move, and he pulled out quickly, "S-sorry, I was about to..." He said, putting a thumb over his slit to stop him from Climaxing, when he felt the chain had stopped, he beant down and removed Jois shirt, and tugged his loose pants and jocks off, and pushed him back on the bed, leaned over him and stuck his tongue into his friends mouth, moving his hard member against Koji's.
Back to top Go down
EVILIMP

EVILIMP

Dans room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dans room.   Dans room. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:10 pm

Koji arched his back. He moved his arousal against Dan's. Groaning loudly he ground his tongue against his friends coaxing it deeper into his mouth. His nails ran down his back creating red marks along his skin.
Back to top Go down
paraparapo

paraparapo

Dans room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dans room.   Dans room. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:12 pm

Dan pulled his tongue out and began sucking on his friends nipple, biting it slightly, as he pushed two fingers into Koji's entrances, "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
EVILIMP

EVILIMP

Dans room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dans room.   Dans room. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:16 pm

Koji shivered. "hmm...I think..." He moved his hips into Dan's fingers greedily. "I think it's better.... then I imagined..." He pulled Dan into a heated kiss, biting his bottom lip gently. He felt his own body heat up as the fire increased between them.
Back to top Go down
paraparapo

paraparapo

Dans room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dans room.   Dans room. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:18 pm

Moaning, Dan pulled his fingers out, and moved back, his penis against the wall of Koji's entrance, "Are you ready?" I can't hold on much longer..." He moaned.
Back to top Go down
EVILIMP

EVILIMP

Dans room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dans room.   Dans room. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:25 pm

Koji smirked leaning his head back. He widened his legs. "I can't hold on either...Please. Hurry..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dans room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dans room.   Dans room. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dans room.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yaoi Roleplay :: Places :: Places :: Homes-
Jump to: