Yaoi Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yaoi Roleplay

A Yaoi RPG! Male characters from any anime are allowed, as well as made up characters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evening, Experienced rper here! Prefer Uke though

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VividFantasies(Uke)

Evening, Experienced rper here! Prefer Uke though  Empty
PostSubject: Evening, Experienced rper here! Prefer Uke though    Evening, Experienced rper here! Prefer Uke though  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:32 pm

I go by blue, I'm an rp addict. If you need help with the site I'll donate some time. Also fairly good at rp! I have alot of story ideas though I don't know if they'd work in the setup of this site but I can give them a shot. Only limit I have are waiste play just wrong. I will do shota when asked otherwise most of my characters are 17 and over. They all have long hair. I can also get pictures as needed prefer not to use other people's drawings though so most the time I go with just descriptions.

I'll work on getting more story line ideas out and what not for now the main character I'll be using is Nickolai:

Name: Nickolai Nouveau
Race: Human
Orientation: Whatever pays(Doesn't believe in love yet..)
Role: Uke
Height: 5'6"
Weight depends on how often he gets a decent meal.
Description: Hip hugging jeans or leather pants with the button always undone held up only by the zipper. A loose fitting sweater from being yanked and pulled on alot. So the collar of it is all stretched out and it partially hangs down one side while the other side is still short. Has long brown hair with golden streaks. Cold golden brown eyes. Boyish feminine like features.
Bio: Mother was a druggy father had left her. When offered money for her son she accepted. The man then taught Nick how to please men and put him on the streets at 12 he's been doing that since then. Perhaps you can change that ?

Back to top Go down

Evening, Experienced rper here! Prefer Uke though
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yaoi Roleplay :: Introduce your character :: Character Introduction-
Jump to: