Yaoi Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yaoi Roleplay

A Yaoi RPG! Male characters from any anime are allowed, as well as made up characters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You may call me Alucard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kgosi

You may call me Alucard Empty
PostSubject: You may call me Alucard   You may call me Alucard EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:45 pm

Name: Alucard

Series: Hellsing

Height: 6'3"

Race: Vampire

Eyes: Red

Hair: Black or White, can change length and color at will

Clothing: A charcoal colored suit, riding boots, red cravat, red trench coat, red fedora with a large brim, white gloves, and a pair of wire-rimmed sunglasses.

Weapons: .454 Casull (39cm length, 6kg unloaded, .45 rounds), Jackal (39cm, 16kg unloaded, 13mm rounds)

Personality: Egotistic, will taunt and belittle opponents while giving them several chances to kill him. Despite his cocky, dark, arrogant attitude; he seems deeply sad and envious of humans because they are gifted with death. He has expressed his desire to be killed by a human.

Abilities: Immortality, Advanced Regeneration, Superhuman senses, Superhuman speed, Superhuman strength, Intangibility, Defiance/manipulation of gravity, Shapeshifting, Teleportation, Telepathy, Hypnosis, Sharpshooting skills, Summons of familiars, Creation of fledgelings, Memory absorption (through victims' blood), High resistance to most vampire weaknesses.

Quote: "They don't make vampires like they used to."

You may call me Alucard Alucard_hellsing
Back to top Go down

You may call me Alucard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yaoi Roleplay :: Introduce your character :: Character Introduction-
Jump to: